Friday, October 10, 2008

My brother Rich and I played sorry with our friend at our apt. because thats the only game we have. We were having so much fun (especially my brother and I) bumping eachother off the board and having to watch the other person put there piece on start and loose. We laughed so hard everytime this happened and then would yell sorry. I wasthinkging about it though and of course having the assignment in mind, but this is how life kind of is. You start out as equals in a law firm or and other kind of job and then push everyone down so you can get yourself up. At times you may even be happy because a step down for a a friend means a step up for you. Life is amazing dont get me wrong but people in general are so selfish at times you have to laugh about. I know I do. I remember at my old school I was in a soroity and I missed class so I asked my friend what the assignment was ans she told me we didnt have any. Turned out we had a take home test that day. Me failing that test means the curve for grades would be better. I wanted to rat her out for being a b* but I desided to be the bigger person and put it behind me. I talked to my teacher and let him know that yes it was my fault for not coming to class but that I really wanted to make that test up. I ended up being able to do it in class but everyone else got to use a book at home. I was mad at myself ofcourse but I realized it doesnt matter if its a good friend or not everyone is in it for the next "step". Sorry or not it still happened so yelling sorry or acutally being sincere about it, people are still willing to screw you over to get ahead.

No comments: