Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10 words from Nadja

The reading Nadja was very interesting but also hard to follow because of the long sentences. Our minds are only set to read something short to be captured so I had to reread sentences and break them up myself. I decided to break something else up for myself from Nadja. I took every tenth word from each chapter and created a sentence and tried to make sense of it.

1.Rely knowing word myself I says referring order sense:

This sentece to me means that you can not rely on others for guidence, you have to rely on yourself. If you only follow what others say then you stop thinking for yourself and will always need help for the next step. You know yourself the best and that is the best "order of sense". You will not continue something if there is no motivation nor stop something if there is constant temptation. You are the only one that will be motivated and the only one to say no.

2.Those spend stopping bookstore the beginning buildings, hands:

This sentece is pretty distorted but to me it means that people are so focused on spending there money that they need to just stop and pass by building or look at a book and see at the detail and be able to appreciate the simplicity of things.

3. Who and be after let one would he I will:

To me this sentece says a lot. I think people make mistakes and maybe after those mistakes people will reject that person and look at them differently but one person will look at them and see something different. No one is a "waste" because someone will find that person and love them for who they are, not what they did.

No comments: